WHAT IS HOPE.?

 WHAT IS HOPE?

A feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen...a feeling of trust. Hope is commonly used to mean wish. In the Bible Hope is the confident expectation of what God has promised and it's strength is in His faithfulness.

WHY DO WE NEED HOPE????

Research indicates that hope can help us manage stress and anxiety and cope with adversity. It contributes to our well being and happiness and motivates positive action. Hopeful people believe they can and have a positive impact.

ACTS 26:6 And now here I am on trial because I believe in the Hope of God's promises made to our ancestors.

2 Corn. 4:18  Because we don't focus our attention on what is seen but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but the unseen realm is eternal.

Wherever Jesus went people felt the presence of Hope.Time and time again we see Jesus welcoming the outcasts, (who decided they were outcasts? ) healing the sick, restoring those who were spirituality  or emotionally afflicted, forgiving sin and freeing people from shame.

Hope means: that God is for us.

Hope means: that our past need not limit our future.

Hope means: .That God's love has sufficient power to unleash our deepest potential.

Jesus brought Hope wherever He went , may we find ourselves able to open our hearts to the hope, healing,and redemption that comes from God who  in Jesus is utterly and demonstrably for us.

Jerm.29:11

Psalm 42:11, psalm 121: 7-8,  Psalm 119: 114,   Psalm 31:24, Psalm 33: 22

Isaiah 40:31 But those  who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles;  they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Rom. 15: 13, Rom. 5: 3-4, Rom. 5:5

Hebrews 11:1, Eph. 4: 4

Micah 7: 7  But as for me, I watch in Hope for the Lord, I wait for God my savior, my God will hear me.

Hope in the the Lord for His faithful love endures forever, he will never leave you, Jesus is just a whisper away. Talk to Him He is waiting to hear from you.

Jesus, you died upon à cross and rose again to save the lost, Forgive me now of all my sin, Come be my Savior,  Lord and Friend, Change my life and make it new, And help me, Lord to live for you.

Many blessings to you today, 

Shalom to your home,

Till next time,

LJ



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANGER

RECEIVING GOD'S LOVE

The Power of Prayer