MIRACLES OF HEALING

 MIRACLES of physical healing

A leper    Mt. 8: 2-4, Mt. 9: 2-8,  Mk. 1: 40-45, Mk. 2: 3-12, Lk. 5: 12-15, Lk. 5: 18-26

Mt. 8: 2-4 Then a man with a skin disease ( leper: term does not refer to modern leprosy ( Hansen's  disease) but to various skin disorders; ) came to Jesus. The man bowed down (knelt) before Him And said " Lord, you can heal me ( make me clean such skin disorders rendered the victim ceremonially unclean) If you will ( choose, are willing). Jesus reached out His hand and touched the man and said," I will ( do choose; am willing). Be Healed (cleansed)! And immediately the man was healed from his disease. Then Jesus said to him, Don't  tell anyone about this, but go and show yourself to the priest and offer the gift (offering, sacrifice) Moses commanded for people who are made well, (Lev. 14: 1-32). This will show the people ( a public testimony to be evidence for) what I have done.

So many of us suffer with physical ailments, WHY? Jesus said you have not because you ask not. Why aren't you asking and believing what you are asking for, and claiming it to be so? His word is true, By His Stripes You Are Healed. No an's if's or buts about it. Speak it claim it, then give Him thanks for it. Simple right,

Lord, your Word speaks promises of healing and restoration and I thank you for the miracles you still perform today. Today I claim those promises over all who are in need of your healing touch. I believe in the healing power of Faith and prayer and I ask you to begin your mighty work in the life of them. Please reach down and surround them with supernatural peace and strength and give them the faith to believe that all things are possible for you. Protect them from Satan's lies and discouragement and let their miraculous healing begin.....In Jesus name , Amen

Receive your healing today!

Lord my God, I called to you for help and you healed me....Psalm 30: 2

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds...Psalm 147: 3

 Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise. Jeremiah 17: 14

Have mercy on me, Lord, for I am faint; heal me, Lord, for my bones are in agony....Psalm 6: 2

Will continue more on this in a day or so.

JESUS IS A WHISPER AWAY AND WAITING FOR YOU...

Jesus, You died upon à cross And rose again to save the lost, Forgive me now of all my sin, Come be my Saviour, Lord, and Friend,  Change my life and make it new and help me Lord to live for you.

Abundant blessings to you and yours

Shalom to your home

Till next time

LJ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANGER

RECEIVING GOD'S LOVE

The Power of Prayer