ENCOURAGING ONE ANOTHER

                                                            ENCOURAGING GROWTH 

I realize the Bible says we are like sheep, but sometimes like chickens. God leads us along, even though we act like chickens. It doesn't  take much to turn our head or send us flapping in circles. Our heavenly Father finds ways to coax us onto the path He wants us to take. As we walk in His ways, we discover kernels of encouragement He's scattered before us. These encouraging  moments simply for pleasure? No, they serve a purpose as well. They keep us headed in the right direction, and encourage us to grow in the directions He has planned. We need to know what we are chasing after and where our path will lead us.

ACTS 18:23  After spending some time there Paul continued on through Galatia and Phyrgia in central Turkey. And wherever he went he encouraged and strengthened the believers. ( wherever he went he made them all disciples)

Let us look on one another with the excitement of love!

"I thank God, and I thank that handful of loving folks who know what to say to me and how and when to say it,  and for the fact that they do it kindly  and in the spirit of grace. If you've got friends like that praise God for them daily. You are rich. (Luci Swindoll)

I have been blessed with such friends and I thank God everyday for putting them in my life. They make my world sunny and bright!

I have been watching The Chosen, if you haven't may I strongly  suggest you check it out. It is a wonderful series of the life of our Savior.

I have noticed what an encouragement Phillip is, he lifts people up to be better then they are. How awesome is that!

I think everyone could use a Phillip in their life.

Jesus is Lord!

Many blessings to you and yours,

Shalom to your home,

Jesus is just a whisper away,

Till next time,

LJ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANGER

RECEIVING GOD'S LOVE

The Power of Prayer