SERVE ONE ANOTHER

   "THROUGH LOVE SERVE ONE ANOTHER" Galatians 5:13

What is your least favorite housekeeping task? Mine is cleaning the bathrooms, ugh!! Don't get me wrong I love a clean bathroom, how it sparkles when your done. If it would just stay that way, wouldn't  it be great. Well God likes a clean house also, he wants us to be pure and clean and sparkly too.  For we are the temple of the Holy Spirit an extention of God so to speak. He wants us to be his vessels to reach others with his word. He is not here to walk around to teach so he uses us to do that. Are you a willing vessel? I want my Father in heaven to use me for His glory. God works through us to lift the spirits of those around us.

The Lord created us with an emotional and relational need for human contact. Nothing can hearten like the hug from a caring person. (Patsy Clairmont)

Lord Jesus please forgive me of all my sins make me brand new fill me with your Holy Spirit I will live for you all the days of my life. For you are my Lord and Savior.

Remember  Jesus is just a whisper away.

Blessings to you and yours

Shalom to your home

LJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANGER

RECEIVING GOD'S LOVE

The Power of Prayer