WELCOME

 So many times I wonder how the world became the way it is. Well I realized it's part my fault, you see we as christians think one way, but do nothing to help better our world. We always think oh someone else will take care of it, but the sad and scarey part is we do nothing.  We sit and allow the world to dictate how we are to do things, how we are to just keep swallowing all the garbage they profess to be true. I'm sorry not sorry but I'm not going to sit back and continue to let them take away my freedoms! Not no more. I believe God didn't answer our prayers because me and others are Sunday church sitters. God said to seek him, well we better seek him while he can still be found, repent of our sins, pray, pray, pray with our ceasing. 

Look  I don't know who will read this, if anyone, but what I do want you to know is how much Jesus loves you and wants to have a conversation with you. He is just a whisper away.

Father I repent of my sins, thank you for giving your life for mine, I ask you to be my savior and be my Lord, come into my heart, fill me with your Holy Spirit, make me brand new, fill me with your peace,and joy, And I will serve you all the days of my life.

You can start your journey  by reading a Proverb a day. Read the epistles, and the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John they will take you on an incredible journey you won't want to miss.

I pray blessings over you,

And Shalom to your house.

LJ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANGER

RECEIVING GOD'S LOVE

The Power of Prayer