Give Thanks

 "I will thank you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done. I will be filled with joy because of you. I will sing Praises to your name, O Most high." (Psalm 9:1-2)

God takes great pleasure in receiving our thanks. He loves to hear from us. Talk to Him. Tell Him everything that is on your heart. He understands, He cares so deeply about everything that concerns us and wants to meet our needs.

How great is His love for us. How awesome is His deeds. Let's be thankful to Him and bless His name. God is good and His mercy endures forever.

"...your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need. So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow  will bring its own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today. (Mat. 6:32-34)

We need to stop and give thanks to God for all He has given us. We are blessed. Everything we want may not be in our houses, but we all need to be thankful.

Always be thankful.

Thank you Father for always meeting my needs above and beyond what I deserve. You are awesome and I'm so grateful for your love to me..

GIVE THANKS WITH A GRATEFUL HEART!


Blessings to you and yours,

Jesus is just a whisper away..

Shalom to your home,

LJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANGER

RECEIVING GOD'S LOVE

The Power of Prayer