Loneliness

 Hello everybody, sorry no blog yesterday had family thing at school with my granddaughter. Hope you all are doing well.

Today I want to talk about loneliness: Do any of  you ever feel lonely? Sometimes you can be in a room full of people and still  feel very alone. Even times your around family who love you, but that nagging feeling of being alone is there. Call out to God with him you are never alone. In Matthew 28:20 Jesus is talking He says; Lo, I am with you even to the end of age. He is telling you I am here with you just call my name and we can converse.I will never leave you nor forsake you.Hebrews 13:5.

Always remember I'm hear If you need to talk 

Jesus is just a whisper away!

Lord Jesus come into my heart be my saviour and be my Lord, I confess my sins, make me brand new, fill me with your peace, joy, and your Holy Spirit and I will live for you all the days of my life.

Folks it's that simple, read GOD'S WORD it's  life giving bread.

Be blessed today as you go about and remember  Jesus loves you!

Blessings to you,

Shalom to your home,


Lj

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANGER

RECEIVING GOD'S LOVE

The Power of Prayer