GOD'S WILL

 Let's talk about God's will.

Isaiah 53:6 All of us, like sheep, have strayed away, We have left God's  paths to follow our own. (NLT)

A bad decision could have a shattering effect on our lives, made at the wrong time.

Do you ever wonder where you stand with God? It is so important that we find God's  will for our life. He knows what is best for us.

"For I know the plans I have for you" says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you hope and a future.  Jeremiah 29:11 (NLT)

When you are in God's  will it's like being in the center of the river, it flows the strongest. His guidance is most sure , when you start to drift away from his center things start moving slower, so His protection becomes weaker. Draw near to Him and he will draw near to you. I don't know about you but I want and need God near to me all the time. Life is just to hard to do alone.

"Then the angel showed me a river with the water of life, clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and the Lamb," Revelation 22:1 (NLT)

Heavenly Father I come to you now and ask for forgiveness of my sins, all my transgressions, come into my heart and make me brand new fill me with your peace love joy and fill me with your Holy Spirit and I will serve you all the days of my life. Be my Lord and Savior, in Jesus name amen

Praying blessings over you,

Shalom to your home,

LJ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANGER

RECEIVING GOD'S LOVE

The Power of Prayer